Grab your hard hat and let’s get to work! Use the Construction Loader to pull the fence out of the ground. Then grab your jackhammer to break up the concrete and then clean up the mess with the front-end bucket. It’s a busy day for the LEGO City construction crew!
• Includes a LEGO City road worker minifigure.
• Features a construction loader building toy truck with raising front loader arm, tilting bucket and roll cage.
• Accessory elements include a jackhammer and a small build featuring a fence and pile of concrete.
• Raise the front loader arm to remove the fence after you break the concrete apart with the toy jackhammer.
• Tilt the bucket on the toy excavator and scoop up the broken concrete to clean up the street.
• Raise the roll cage and climb down from the loader after a hard day’s work.
• Construction loader measures over 2″ (7cm) high 4″ (12cm) long and 1″ (5cm) wide.
• Fence and concrete pile build measures over 1″ (4cm) wide.