- The National Geographic's plush animals are designed exclusively in Italy. All toys come with Certificate of Authenticity
- The materials, colors and attention to details make the plush animals look life-like
- Made for high quality materials
- Passed all child safety certifications
- Wash recommendations: for items 6" and below – machine Wash cold; for items bigger than 6" hand Wash with warm water and neutral soap
Our team takes immense care and dedication to make a high quality National Geographic soft toy from design to production. Our products feature exclusive Italian designs. We use our imagination and carry out lengthy research during the design process. We ensure high social and labor standards at our production facilities. We use high quality materials and our labor is trained build these plush toys with great attention to details. All our soft toys are designed and made in full compliance with the safety regulations and are tested by leading accredited international institutes. Each toy is analyzed at the design stage to prevent all possible risks for the child. Washing instructions: our toys are washable in the washing machine at cold; for large size items, we recommend hand washing using a wet sponge and neutral soap.