The stunning LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man Attack on the Spider Lair (76175) is the first LEGO version of the superhero’s awesome HQ – part high-tech headquarters and part super-cool teenager’s room!
Everything a young superhero needs
Even superheroes need to chill-out in their room sometimes. But only Spider-Man could have a room like this! With a computer, PlayStation, basketball hoop with ball shooter, skateboard with ramp, and a drinks area, it’s the ultimate teenage den. But it’s much more than that. It’s also the ultimate superhero headquarters, with Peter Parker´s camera, training equipment, motorbike, Iron Spider Suit, weapons and even its own jail – all of which come in very handy when the evil super villains Green Goblin and Venom force their way inside.
- There’s everything a teenage superhero needs in LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man Attack on the Spider Lair (76175) – the first LEGO version of the web-slinger’s high-tech HQ.
- Includes Spider-Man, Green Goblin and Venom minifigures, a PC, PlayStation, basketball game, skateboard with ramp, drinks area, camera, training kit, motorbike, Iron Spider Suit, weapons and a jail.
- Young superheroes join Spider-Man playing games in his HQ. When 2 super villains force their way in, it’s time for battle. Kids must use the amazing equipment and their own skills to save the day.
- An ideal birthday, holiday or just-because gift for Marvel movie fans aged 8 and up who want to stand out from the crowd with the premier LEGO® set Spider-Man’s HQ.
- Spider-Man’s spectacular headquarters measure over 5 in. (14 cm) high, 16 in. (41 cm) long and 6 in. (17 cm) wide and combine easily with other LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man sets.
- Featuring fun extras, including a selection of webs to throw, security screens tomonitor and a hand-operated ball slinger for basketball practice.
- All LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man playsets are cool and collectible and give kids the chance to relive favorite superhero movie moments and create imaginative stories of their own.
- LEGO® components satisfy stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart correctly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they fulfill rigorous global safety standards.