Build it – then bring it to life! Introducing Erector by Meccano's most inventive building kit yet: Set 5, Motorized Movers. With this S.T.E.A.M. creation system, the building possibilities are endless. Young inventors can tap into their imaginations to make all-new creations, then use the working motor to bring them to life! Inside the Motorized Movers building kit is the Maker Tool: the most versatile device a young inventor can have! With a built-in hole punch, edge guide, screw gauge and scorer, the Maker Tool makes it easy to turn materials into parts and parts into awesome creations. As they learn animation basics, builders will see how concepts from science, technology, engineering, arts and math are practically applied – in the most awesome way. Challenge the thinker in your life to tackle Erector by Meccano's Motorized Movers! How will your young inventor build the future?
- BUILDING KIT FOR UNLIMITED CREATIONS: Give the young inventor in your life a fun and challenging new project – Erector by Meccano's Motorized Movers! Inside a re-useable case, your future engineer will find everything they need to construct their own creations and animate them using a real motor!
- CONSTRUCT WITH REAL TOOLS AND THE MAKER TOOL: The Maker Tool gives your young inventor the freedom to turn anything into a part for their project! Equipped with a multi-spaced hole-punch, edge guide, screw gauge and scorer, it makes it easy to create with cardboard, foam, plastic – the possibilities are endless!
- BUILD AGAIN AND AGAIN: This set makes it easy to find new ways to build! Use the instructions to create one way, and the blueprints (included) to create entirely new builds! The re-useable compact container keeps all parts in one place, so your young inventor can build, disassemble, then build again and again!
- The Erector by Meccano Set 5, Motorized Movers, is a great S.T.E.A.M. building kit for kids aged 10 and up. How will your young inventor build the future
- The Erector by Meccano Set 5
- Motorized Movers
- is a great S.T.E.A.M. building kit for kids aged 10 and up. How will your young inventor build the future?