NEW WAVE MENTAL MATHS BOOK G – YEAR 7
New Wave Mental workbooks will sit comfortably with any mathematics program. Day-by-day activities cover all mathematics strands and are developmental throughout each book and the series. Supported by a weekly testing program, New Wave Mental Maths Book G is the complete mental mathematics resource at the right price. Please note: This level was not revised in 2017.
Save even more time in 2020 with the New wave mental maths online portal for teachers. From a way to quickly correct the answers, elevate the Friday assessment, and review concepts while staying engaged within the program – we have taken all of your suggestions and more. Get a complimentary access with a class set purchase!
- comprehensive coverage of mental mathematics concepts
- opportunities for consolidation of mathematical concepts
- practice in speed of recall
- opportunities for reinforcement of ongoing mathematical concepts
- sequential development of mathematical concepts
- a structured daily program for the whole year
- pictorial, graphic and written representation of problems
- an inbuilt review and assessment program
- clear two colour presentation throughout
- record pages provided
- answers provided
- multiple levels provide ideal opportunity for implementation into an outcomes–based program
- daily revision of already-taught maths concepts