RC X-treme Cross Storm RTR
The new X-TREME Line from Revell Control stands for the ultimate driving experience in the RC range. The X-TREME Cross Storm offers the performance you want. Under the flexible, robust thermoform body series in aggressive look hides a plastic roll cage, which perfectly protects the latest X-TREME chassis even in case of roll-overs. At up to 50 km/h, the Cross Storm shoots over almost any surface. The powerful electric motor drives the all-wheel drive and so that it can move forward properly even on the terrain, the extremely stable chassis was equipped with bumper, shock absorbers, 2 differentials, independant wheel suspension and bullish rubber tires. The digitally proportional servo steering enables an exact control. In order to be able to drive even the right races, the Cross Storm possesses a 3-channel 2.4GHz remote control with this technology, at the same time different vehicles can be controlled completely independant of each other. The included 7.4 V Li-ion battery enables a driving time of up to 20 minutes and is quickly recharged with the included USB charger.
This text is machine translated.
Highlights & Details
- Extra stable chassis and impact protection
- High speed up to 50 km/h with powerful electric motor
- Incl. Li-ion battery and USB charging cable
- RC Truggy 1:18 with bullish tires and all-wheel drive and proportional steering
- Attractive thermo-form body with plastic roll cage
- Independent suspension
- Differential front and rear as well as shock absorbers
- Radio control
- USB charger
- User manual.
Charging Time: 180 minutes
Engine Type: Electric
Battery Life: 18 minutes