Scratch and sketch your very own gardens of flower fairies!
- Enjoy verses about your favorite flowers and their fairies as you copy 20 pictures from the land of fantasy.
- As you scratch away the black coating with the included wooden stylus, you'll see your artwork blossom on rainbow-swirled and gold, silver, and purple glitter pages!
- Use the extra sketch pages to draw your own floral designs and tiny friends.
- Ages 5 and up.
- This art activity book comes shrink-wrapped.
- 64 pages.
- Includes 20 scratch-off, 20 illustrated, 20 sketch pages.
- 6-3/8 inches wide by 8-1/2 inches high; wire-o bound hardcover.
- Publisher's Note: This activity book is best enjoyed by older children who are comfortable copying sketches onto the blank black-coated pages with the stylus. Younger children may have more fun with our Trace-Along Scratch and Sketch books.
- Warning: Choking hazard — small parts. Not for children under 3 years. Non-toxic: Potential eye irritant. Avoid inhaling particles of scratch coating.
Author: Martha Zschock