These reusable puffy stickers let kids create underwater adventures again and again! Tell countless stories with these fun dimensional stickers and scenes. Just place and layer the sea creature puffy stickers onto the double-sided background board of the coral reef or island cove scenes. Ready for a story change? It's easy to lift, switch, layer, and rearrange it all to depict whatever ocean tale a child can imagine! The built-in sticker collection–40 reusable puffy stickers in all–offers endless opportunities for kids to express their creativity and have lots of pretend-play fun, all while improving fine motor skills and communication. It's great for travel, too: The sturdy background board (with built-in handle!) folds to neatly store it all away. Pediatricians recommend toys and books that encourage rich interactions between caregiver and child. Use this tether book to engage in conversations with your child as they play. Object play with manipulatives such as the tags in these books helps develop hand-eye coordination and adds a tangible, physical component to kids' learning. This book makes a great gift for babies, toddlers, and preschoolers, ages 12 months and up. Add Melissa & Doug Float-Alongs Bath Books and Toys to round out the play experience and give kids another engaging option for screen-free fun. For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully-designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called “the gold standard in early childhood play." We design every toy to the highest-quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts. If your child is not inspired, give us a call and we'll make it right. Our phone number is on every product!
- Reusable fold-and-go puffy sticker play set with an ocean theme
- Includes 40 reusable sea creature puffy stickers plus fold-and-go play scenes
- Double-sided glossy background with coral reef and island cove scenes to fill again and again; convenient carrying handle–perfect travel activity for families on the go
- Great for fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, creative expression, narrative thinking, and independent play
- Makes a great gift for ages 4 to 8, for hands-on, screen-free play